Monday, July 18, 2011

FREE Proofreading Services - Calling all Writers!


As some of you may know, I am trying to start a career as a freelance proofreader and editor. At this time, I am willing to offer free proofreading services in order to build my resume. I will proofread up to 20 pages of your work at no cost to you. The only thing I ask in return is that I will be able to include your name and your work on my resume. If you are happy with the results, I ask that you would write a short blurb for my testimonial page. Please note that I will "proofread" only. By proofreading I mean checking a document for errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation and typos. Of course I will check for consistency in formatting, extra spaces, etc.

First come ... first serve! I will get to as many as possible within the next 3-4 weeks.

To inquire:

Website: http://passionforperfection.vpweb.com/
Email: Perfectediting4u@gmail.com
Expires 8/15/2011

No comments: