Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Miss Snark’s First Victim


For those of you who haven’t visited this site, please do! It’s a wonderful site for writers to meet up and mingle. Authoress, the host of the site, holds various contests including secret agent contests where agents visit and cast their votes for the best submissions. You can’t beat that! Just recently Authoress started allowing writers to submit up to 1000 words from their MS for critique. You may have to wait a while, but it’s a great opportunity to receive some great advice from experienced writers.

Just recently there was a call for writers to submit a bio for Authoress and mine was in the top three. I know! *grin* Anyway, if you like my blog or you like me, jump on over and vote for B (or for the one you liked the best). If nothing else, take a look at Authoress’ blog!

My bio submission:

Twenty-four year old Authoress McSnarkle graduated from the University of Topeka with a pre-post graduate degree in slushpile diving and tragic novel writing.

After her internship with a publishing company in Yemen, Authoress was able to publish her first non-fictional book about the many uses of cat hair entitled, “Cat Hair Weaving for Geniuses.” After a brief stint with the law over skinny dipping in the fountains of New York, wearing only a large red hat, Authoress released her new bestselling novel, “Full Moon in the City.”

Authoress spends her spare time blogging and helping aspiring writers of fictional fiction, and is currently seeking a career in writing rap music to Shakespearean verse.

6 comments:

Tana said...

Oohh! Congrats. I am hoping over right now.

The Screaming Guppy said...

LOL!

That's hilarious..."Full Moon in the City." hahah!

Traci said...

I'm pretty good at silly.

I just thought...I don't mean to be pushy! If anyone votes for the others I wouldn't hold it against you. Oh my goodness! LOL I just wanted to get people to join Snark's site! eeek!

lotusgirl said...

funny bio! That's cool that you're in the running.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Yep, voted for ya! Great submission! I love her blog. :)

Traci said...

Thanks guys. I think it's cool to have just been in the final three. :-) Especially because I didn't even think THAT would happen. LOL